giovedì 7 aprile 2016

Wip: Skitarii Ranger!

Hi!
As you have already read I'm working on skitarii, using a new painting scheme. Slowly the results are arriving and mini after mini I'm gaining confidence with classical techniques -like stratified glazing- that I've used not for some times. Here some results!



As you have seen I'm using the bases that I decided to sold because I like them with that rusty feeling and matt finish given by pigments. I suppose they are nice, so a group of them is not on sale yet. Check the page if you want.
 I'm quite proud of this sword, I like the patinated feeling. Generally I used patinated metal for those minis. I know last month I did not a tutorial, and I suppose that this month if I'll do it, I'll focus on patinated metal.

 I've found a pair of mistake looking at the pics, I must correct them.
 Ok the black background is better I suppose!They are not totally satisfying as pictures also with black bg but they are quite near the reality.

 I got several ideas for this spider-legs guy, I must finish to paint the units like vanguard and rangers, then it is going to be mine!
The work is going slow but steady till now, what do you think?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento