martedì 29 dicembre 2015

Wip: new shiny toys!

Hi readers!
 Have you passed nice Holidays?

I've new projects for 2016, and soon I'll post something about 2015, due I would like to do a recap of that year.
However here new shiny thing to paint!
A lot of those models are for me, i.e. I'm not going to sell them.
First the Skitarii!





I want to paint them but now the classic problem.. colour scheme!
As always, I'm going to choose few colours: my last work has inspired me for cold and dark colours, so I think I'm going to choose a dark and cold palette.
Surely a dark metal, a pair of grey, and black. For bases, I think I'm going to do a kind of wasteland, with those new "colours".



And also those are going to be helpful



I did not forget that I have to paint a lot of zombies! I'm always in doubt if make them like fantasy zombies, 40k weird mech zombies, nurgle 40k zombies, Age of Sigmar zombies.. really dunno!
Surely I'll finish one of the unit as Fantasy zombies, then I'll find ideas for the second unit. Here a creepy pic of them!



I did not forget that I have also a Kabal to complete, so I'll paint a nice Venom for my little nice guys!



I think I'm going to make it with only the pilot, removing all other guys: I love the line of Dark Eldar vehicle and I want to preserve it removing the stuff that make it "dirty". Ah I have also the Archon and the Wyches to finish!

 I do not like to have too much project on my table, but now I have six...damn!
What do you think? Have you already some project on your table?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento